Contact me at email@example.com if you think you might need a Linux DevOps Engineer to give you hand with a project (in the NYC area or remote) that involves any of the following:
- Monitoring, Metrics and Alerting. Infrastructure and application monitoring, with open source systems as well as custom monitoring scripts in Python, Perl or bash.
- Performance Testing of infrastructure as well as capacity management.
- Infrastructure Automation: Puppet, Foreman/Satellite, and like systems. Lower operational costs by targeting repetitive tasks as well as ensuring your systems are predictable and uniform throughout the SDLC.
- Continuous Integration and release management. Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Cloud Migrations: AWS
- Security: Perimeter and OS security